Fire up your creativity with Yoga and Art!
Welcome to 30 Days of Yoga and Art! We (your hosts, Eliza and Courtney) created this site for women who are looking for a way to connect with their inner creativity.
Think back to when you were a child or even a teenager. The possibilities seemed endless. I bet you had so many interests and hobbies. You tried new things without fear…maybe you used to practice art or music. But now life seems like an endless list of obligations. Your actions aren’t nearly as free or fluid and you have started to lose touch with the free-spirited creative self you once were. Through experience we have both found that yoga and art are the best ways of breaking down barriers to the self and to creativity. We want to share this with women whose lives are turning into “to-do lists” instead of being fully lived. For women who fear that they are losing their inner light. For women who are crying out for their own form of self-expression and an outlet to something greater.
We know what you’re thinking. But won’t this make me a selfish person? Won’t everyone think I’m self-centered for taking a class on yoga and creativity instead of saving the money? What if I don’t have enough time?
Trust Us. People won’t think you’re selfish. And who cares if they do? Part of living more creatively is stepping out of boundaries you have imposed on yourself.
As women, we are so much more than we think we are and together we are even stronger. Utilizing the mediums of yoga and art will allow you to burn away your self-imposed limitations so that you can begin to find that part of yourself you left behind.
30 days of yoga and art.
Blazing transformation on the mat, canvas, and cushion.
Our digital programs will eliminate the typical fears that keep us stuck:
- Fear of going to your first yoga class. You’ll be able to practice at home without being afraid of being in front of an audience, BUT with the guidance of a 240 hour certified instructor. Best of both worlds? I think so!
- Fear of the blank page because you don’t feel creative. We will have step by step guides to get you in the right mindset to create…one page at a time.
- Fear of not being good enough because it’s just you and the mat. You and the blank page. No comparisons, no fear. By the end of our 30 day journeys, you’ll be ready to let your inner brightness shine!
- Fear of not having enough time. Trust us. You DO have thirty minutes a day! We keep it simple so that you don’t have to spend too much time on our exercises, but you did come here for a reason didn’t you? The more time you spend, the better the results.
Yoga and Art will make you feel:
- Empowered on the mat and off. Start perfecting that warrior II and watch what happens at the office. POW! Unstoppable!
- Healthier physically and mentally. Yoga and meditation are that good ya’ll!
- Inspired to create art and follow your dreams during times that you’d rather stay in bed.
- Confident to try new things and succeed in a world that can feel uncertain.